Tuesday, June 5, 2012

ex butterflies




little words

"hey whats up
thinking about you today
howve you been
we could have brunch & hang at the beach
lol so everything is good i hope
ill tell you all about it when i see you
ok have a good night habibti
…..all of these little words in this technological communication we have christened texting. they may not look like much but habibti, they give me butterflies....cant wait to see you tomorrow my darling!!"
me to R one month ago.

uuuuughhhh THOSE FUCKING BUTTERFLIES!!!!!!!!
i used to be so so so in love with those little bastards
and now those butterflies have turned into
nasty 
gut wrenching 
poisonous 
spiders.
my god!!
how could this be real
when it feels so far away
and dreamy
i know im not the only one who has ever felt this way....
....but it feels like i am.
good bye my love
salaam habib.





No comments:

Post a Comment