Thursday, October 20, 2011

stress and chai

sooooooooooo i havent blogged in a while. so here is a catchup:

life has been HELLA stressful, im breaking out and my grades have been slipping :// i have to get on that!! i dont know whats up, i cant get distracted at this time in my life. i just have to work work work work busy busy busy busy left right left right im not here to have fun.

seriously.................im making an oath:
i, jaclyn,
vow to do all of my projects
no matter how much i fucking hate it
and no matter how stupid i think they are
and do 110% job
and to study my ass off
for the rest of the semester
or may god strike me with a lightening bolt
amen

suprisingly i feel better about my life now, ha!!but seriously.

also today i went with my friend jeff and got a lovely chai latte at coffee bean, its my favorite drink besides black coffee. i love black coffee!! i love coffee with cigarettes, its the best.
i should really start to try to smoke less. seriously. i am chewing gum to try to curb my cravings, its not really working.

jaff and i having fun

chai with american spirits...........yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment