Tuesday, April 24, 2012

the rest are details.....

just wondering....
....after being in treatment and what not, have your perceptions of god changed??
what were they before??
heavenly father??
krishna??
allah??
aliens??
the force??
personally being in treatment with a little soul searching confirmed my beliefs about god (lo & behold i officially converted to judaism in june after i was released in may)
i dont see god as a santa in the sky
even as a child in sunday school there was questions ministers and teachers could not answer me in a realistic way
even the private school santa fe christian i went to, i was literally in detention almost every week for back sassing my teachers in science class & bible class.
to sum things up judaism is my niche.
as a jew i believe god is not a man or being, but an energy connects us all.
it took me a while to get in touch with that energy, for a while i was on my own carrying my burdens without any help.
usually when people ask me if i believe in god i reply that i believe in myself.
because i do!!
I HAVE THE POWER TO CREATE MY OWN DESTINY VIA THE DIVINITY THAT RESIDES IN MY SOUL.


any thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment