Thursday, September 15, 2011

the blanket of solace and beauty

my friend georgette from my figure drawing class wrote a beautiful note on facebook the other day. she wrote about our art class and how special it is to be in a community of artist who understand your perspectives on life & creativity. how much i love that class!!

there have been so many artist who have touched my heart and challenged me as an artist in figure drawing. that class constantly pushes you to see and feel the different formalities of the figure and the beauty of the human shell. your image of yourself indeed changes as does the image of the world.

i live and breathe art and creativity, even ugliness is transformed into beauty in my eyes. i feel everything. art is life, its tangeble, spiritual, and REAL. it pulls your emotions out of you, and i find solace with the blanket of my mind.

what a beautiful and sad thing it is to be a human being.

georgetteness:


No comments:

Post a Comment