Wednesday, September 28, 2011

happy new year!!!!!!!!!

my darling jews, and any jew who is a jew,

HAPPY MUTHAFUCKING NEW YEAR. teeheee i entertain myself, but seriously.

for myself the next ten days of awe i will be focusing on making amends with people who ive wronged this past year and looking forward another year of health for my friends and relations, and wish all of them the best year ever!!

on a serious note i will be revaluating my life, who i am as a person. how to become the person i want to be, and my connection with hashem. this is something that will take more than just 10 days, it will be something to work on for my entire life!! rosh hashanah and yom kippur are just small reminders (even though they are the high holy days) of what it means to be a true human being, how to be respectful & giving to others, and how to carpe diem the shit out of your life.

so shana tova.

1 comment:

  1. New Year already? Will you please explain this to me? I am not sure how this works =]
    What is Hasem? what is shana tova? so many things to learn!! =]

    ReplyDelete