Sunday, September 25, 2011

different doors at different times

ive been feeling a bit lonely lately. i really miss my friends all gone at college. i am also a little envious of them. they are off on their big college adventures and im stuck here in san diego, a starving artist with no money, and its no longer the 50's so i cant hitch hike with out getting murdered like neil casaday or jack kuroac and meet awesome sauce people. maybe ill just road trip and bring a shit load of bear mase.

i see all of these photos on facebook and start feeling blue, but all i can do is make the best of whats going on in my life. i am grateful that i have such a cushy life and home, and im happy that i get this extra time to be with my jewish community & also being with my family with all thats been going on with mia familia.

even though i am very independent right now and on my own in a different way then my university-ite peers, its ok. there are times when youre not supposed to be with anyone, there are some doors you have to walk through alone.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU and even though our bodies can't be near each other physically I would love to hear you verbally through my telephone! SO don't be alone! my number is 530 383 7532 for now =] If you text and i dont text back its because I didnt get it.

    ReplyDelete