Saturday, September 3, 2011

the miracle worker



Does anyone of you own one of these babies?? well let me tell you something....I DO. and it is life changing. a little something about myself: i have terrible terrible allergies. before i got my tonsiles removed i had strep throat almost 7 times a year and bed struck allergies.
so the past week ive had the worst headache in my life, thursday i went to bed at 6pm and stayed in bed until 4pm the next day and was intrerrupted by an invisible sledgehammer slamming me in the head.

now let me tell you something , i dont believe in western medicine. im pretty holistic so when i am sick i just drink tea and sleep with alot of blankets to sweat out the fever  if i have one. so thats what i pretty much did for the past 48 hours.

i have never used a neti pot before...i thought they were weird and i was always a little intimidated to use one!! my headache got so bad from my stuffed up sinuses i gave in against my better judgement. there is the iscotopic treatment (the regular one) and then the hydronic treatment (the nighty one) naturally i chose the latter.

it seriously changed my life. i did one neti treatment around 9 am yesterday, woke up at 4pm and neti-ied it up again!! GLORIOUS!!! i did it agian this morning and there is virtually no pain left in my sinuses AND i can smell again. there is a god, and he has a plan for us all.....and its called THE NETI POT!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment