Thursday, September 29, 2011

SEPTEMBER 30th!!

well tomorrow is the anniversary of my birth, and i will be 19. my last year of being a teenager, and my last year of childhood!! im on the threshold of my youth.


18 was not the best year, many many struggles and hard times but overall i have grown so much and have become a much stronger person, although i have a long climb ahead of me still. life is full of ups and downs, it reminds me of the joni mitchell song:

"...and the seasons they go round and round
and the painted ponies go up and down
we're captured on a carousel of time
we cant look back we can only look behind from where we came,
and go round and round and round
in the circle game"

tomorrow i am going to breakfast with my sister kim at pannikin (my fave!!) then going on a walk with craig, then eating acai bowl for dinner & going to see one of my favorite films EVER midnight in paris by woody allen in la jolla theater!! YAY!!!!!! i dont really like making a big deal of my birthday, its just the best though getting to be with the people i love most.


No comments:

Post a Comment