Tuesday, August 23, 2011

2+2=fish

ok, let me be clear, i am in the top ten worst math people currently living. i am seriously so terrible at math, its insane. the only reason why i was even able to graduate high school was because i took math independently and also because my sister rachel took mercy on me and tutored me almost every day. she even said that she made up stories during our little math study sessions to keep me focused on what we were doing.

i really am so self concious about my mathmatic skills, or lack there of, because i feel like the whole world can to math but me and i feel stupid & inferior. i cant even multiply 345 x 9....and thats simple 4th grade math!! im so scared of my math class, even though i am at the lowest level of math at my college, i feel like i
cant do any of it myself and that i am going to fail miserably.

seriously, what is the point of making college students take math or science if their major is not anywhere near those subjects?? im a art major for christs sake!! am i ever going to do math in my life besides paying bills and what not?? 99.9% most likey not.

so after hearing my indian proffesors accent going through our syllabus and all that jazz for an hour and 45 minuets, i was so discouraged and worried that after wards i spent literally 10 minuets crying in the bathroom. yes, i am that pathetic. then i called my sister and vented to her about this conundrum.

rachel, if youre reading this, you truley are a saint. thank you 100 times over for helping me with math all of these years!! even though i know how difficult i was, you helped me so much. its too bad that all of my math knowlege after passing (barely) my classes was completely flushed from my brain. sorry. i really wish that i was 15 and you were 17 and you could help me now hahahaha...but seriously doing this on my own is going to suck without you.

1 comment:

  1. i love math. if you ever need help call me we can do it for hours. dont cry girl you got it!

    ReplyDelete