Sunday, August 21, 2011

end of an era

wowzwers. i had this weird dream that it was summer....then i woke up from my nap & i start college tomorrow!! woot i am going to be a art major with a psych minor. its weird how life plays tricks on you, just yesterday i was in 4th grade and five minuets ago i was just starting highschool. father time, you are one strange dude.
i had a lot of fabulous adventures this summer: i drove to utah to see my cousin caitie get married, worked at a jewish day camp, drove up to oregon to go to see my 72 family members at our family reunion and saw mt shasta and crater lake on the way. ive kept busy all summer and now its time to crack down on higher education.

my siblings and i at graduation
grace, my bestie, and i on the swings (AKA scariest thing known to man) at the del mar fair
my cousin hailey sleeping in the car on our road trip to utah haha
one of my closest friends, jordan, who i got to see in salt lake city :DD
my cousin caitie and her new hubby at the salt lake temple!!
celebrating shabbat at camp...oy vey the memories!!
the glory of mt shasta
hailey and some of our little cousins in oregon
my cuz/bff hans & i

all in all a pretty eventful summer. what the future holds, who can say....and im off.

No comments:

Post a Comment