Wednesday, August 31, 2011

so far away....doesnt anybody stay in one place anymore??

today has been one somber affair. two very close people to my heart, kelsey and nick. theyre going to thailand for 3 months and then in january nick goes to seattle and kels goes to fort collins. friends and relations are dropping like flies around here!! my little brother joe is too popular for me, and my sisters are both busy with work and school. we have two completely different scheduals, same with my BFF grace. it sucks.

i feel really lonely...wait no actually i feel alone, which is different. im a lone wolf right now, wondering through my days like a ghost in a cold limbo unseen by all. that may sound depressing, but thats how i feel.

kelsey and nick, i really truly will miss you. i already miss you!! please be safe and dont get malaria or any weirdo disease. just so you know, a piece of my spirit goes with both of you. i love you so much, go out and bring peace to the world you beautiful friends!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment