Sunday, August 21, 2011

staples of the living dead

ok, starting college does spark the imagination for what the future holds, but shopping for school supplies is DEFINATELY not my cup of tea!!!! i hate hate hate hate hate hate hhhhaaaaaaaattttteee places like office depo, staples, walmart, and even the mighty target, make me crazy. after more than 5 minuets in those stores make me feel like a rabbid racoon in a cage, seriously, i become this grumpy, cranky curmudgeon that resembles the tazmanian devil.
so this afternoon i went to staples. now i have a headache-no joke!! after a few mins i began to drag my feet and felt the energy in my body start to drain. i felt like i was becoming a zombie, and i started to wonder "how do the employees here survive this zombie apocolypse??" literally it seemed like all of the cashiers and clerks had pasty never-been-exposed-to-vitimin D-or sunlight skin and gray bags under their eyes.

virgin madre de jesus, i hate back to school shopping.

                          behold my loot.

No comments:

Post a Comment