Thursday, August 25, 2011

adolescent angst

an email to (hopefully) my astronamy teacher:
Greetings and salutations my name is Jaclyn Curran and I am a freshly minted student at Mira Coasta. I made one of those adolescent blunders regarding my schedual and to make a long story short I do not have an english class etc. I was planning on taking your class next semester and I know I missed your intro class on Tuesday, but I would be eternally greatful if you accepted me into your class even though I am late!! I see that you have a green circle and three open seats for Tuesday nights, so I beg of you to accept me please. Thanks so much for your time and hope to hear from you soon.
Cordially,
Jaclyn Curran
sound desparate enough?? well thats because i am. keep your fingers crossed, or for all of you spiritual/religious folk out there.............pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment